Welcome to NTMCS Users Group Site!
Access to the eSirius User Group (EUG) Site is granted for collaboration and informational purposes only between NTM Consulting Services, Inc. (NTM) and the EUG (the Parties). Any and all access is considered confidential and proprietary to the Parties. Without the prior written consent of NTM, or as required under law, the EUG will not allow access to this Site to any third party. By logging in to this EUG Site, you are agreeing in full to the following use policy.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “EUG”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting NTM’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to NTM. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, the Parties own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://ntmcs-eug.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- In any way republish, reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://ntmcs-eug.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://ntmcs-eug.com/
- This Agreement shall begin on the initial user sign-on date.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. NTM will not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the Company, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws the Company shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The EUG and NTM reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to the EUG and NTM a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The EUG Site committee may consider and approve in its sole discretion link requests from other organizations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) and where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
No use of EUG Site’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
NTM shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on the EUG Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on the EUG Site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our EUG Site. You agree to immediately remove all links to the EUG Site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to the EUG Site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on the EUG Site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.